Today’s recipe is Low Carb Antipasto. I don’t know how long it has been since you had an antipasto salad or appetizer but this one will knock your socks off!
It’s the perfect recipe if you don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen and want a show stopper for your next dinner party.
With no cooking required it is easy to make and you can adapt the ingredients according to what you like.
The ingredients below are suggestions of what I used, not necessary exactly as written.
You may substitute or eliminate any item that you don’t like.
It’s time to gather some friends together for a lovely antipasto party.
It’s so easy to do low carb antipasto even on a budget!
Low Carb Antipasto Platter Ingredients
– Prosciutto: Prosciutto is Italian dry-cured ham that can be eaten raw because it has been salt-cured, slowly air dried to give it a slightly sweet flavor and somewhat firm texture.
– Chorizo: A small, spicy sausage originating in Spain.
– Salami: Sliced, cured pork sausage flavored with garlic, wine, and spices.
– Olives: There are many varieties, each with their own unique taste and color. I like the Kalamata olives and green olives for the color contrast and different flavor profiles.
– Sun dried tomatoes: Choose sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil for a rich flavor. They pack such a punch and are delicious!
– Banana peppers: These mild sweet peppers are a variation of hot chili peppers, but smaller and sweeter.
– Mini mozzarella balls: Small bite size creamy mozzarella balls.
– Fresh basil leaves: This is for garnish. You made choose any other herb.
This easy, delicious antipasto recipe is just right for sharing with your special guests or as a light dinner.
It is perfect for any occasion where you might serve finger foods.
This antipasti recipe can easily be doubled, tippled or even quadrupled.
There is no cooking required. All you need to do is assemble this antipasto platter and your guests will be asking for the recipe!
I hope you will try it.
Low Carb Antipasto Recipe
This Low Carb Antipasto It's the perfect recipe if you don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen and want a show stopper for your next dinner party.
- 8 oz prosciutto
- 4 oz cured chorizo sliced
- 4 oz salami hot or mild
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives pitted
- 1/2 cup green olives pitted
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 8 small pickled banana peppers
- 4 oz Mini mozzarella balls
- Few fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Place the olives in a small bowl.
- Arrange all ingredients on a serving platter.
- Place a few basil leaves on top of the cheese if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 532Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 23gCholesterol 117mgSodium 3101mgCarbohydrates 9gNet Carbohydrates 6gFiber 3gSugar 4gProtein 37g