These keto coconut chicken tenders are so easy to make and delicious!
These low carb coconut chicken tenders are so crunchy and crispy on the outside and perfectly tender and juicy on the inside!
The best part? These chicken tenders can be air fried, baked in the oven or pan-fried in a skillet!
They take little effort and time to make and taste simply fantastic!
I love to make these for a quick lunch, snack, or dinner.
These are the perfect low-carb appetizer for your next party!
My whole family loves these keto-friendly chicken tenders.
Keto Coconut Chicken Tenders Ingredients
– Chicken: Chicken breast or already pre-cut chicken tenders. Try to get the tenders already cut because it will save you so much time.
– Coconut flour: To make these low-carb and keto-friendly coconut flour is a must. You can find coconut flour in any grocery store or online.
– Coconut flakes: Unsweetened flaked coconut is the best. You can find it in any store, usually near the other baking goods or health foods items.
– Paprika: A must! Paprika adds so much great flavor and gives the chicken tenders their nice orange color.
– Garlic powder: Adds lots of great flavor. I love how it really brings out the flavors of coconut and the spices.
– Egg: Large eggs, at room temperature
– Freshly Ground Salt & Pepper: To taste. I like to use sea salt and also ground the pepper fresh.
You can freeze these coconut chicken tenders.
Be sure to wrap them well in either plastic or foil and place them inside a freezer bag.
You should not keep them for more than two months in the freezer.
These tenders contain no gluten and are safe for those on a gluten-free diet.
They also are a paleo-friendly option as well.
This keto coconut chicken tenders recipe will become one of your favorite appetizers!
Give this recipe a try and let me know how it turns out.
Keto Coconut Chicken Tenders Recipe
These Keto coconut chicken tenders are so easy to make and delicious! The best part? These chicken tenders can be air fried, baked in the oven or pan-fried in a skillet!
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut .
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 2 large eggs whisked
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a bowl place almond flour, shredded coconut, sea salt, paprika, garlic powder.
- On another bowl whisk eggs.
- Dip chicken into egg wash, then coat in dry ingredients.
- Place chicken on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip, then bake for another 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve immediately with a dipping sauce of choice.
Amount Per Serving Calories 368Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 189mgSodium 421mgCarbohydrates 9gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 4gSugar 3gProtein 41g