This Keto garlic butter mushrooms is a low carb friendly side dish that’s easy to make and tastes delicious.
This dish is perfect for a low-carb diet or for anyone who is trying to eat healthy.
The mushrooms are cooked in a garlic butter sauce until golden brown.
If you’re looking for a flavorful, low-carb side dish that’s ideal for keto or any other type of diet, try this delicious buttery and garlicky mushroom recipe.
This recipe is simple to make and only takes a few minutes!!
So what are you waiting for?
Give it a try today!
Keto Garlic Butter Mushrooms Ingredients
– Mushrooms: I used baby portobello mushrooms they have a deeper flavor and are tastier, but you can use any type of mushrooms you like such as white bottom mushrooms.
– Butter: I like to use salted butter, but you can use unsalted butter if you prefer.
– Garlic: I used fresh garlic, but you can also use garlic powder.
– Parsley: This is for garnishing, but you can omit it if you like.
– Salt and pepper: Season to taste.
A garlicky, buttery side dish for any meal!
These low carb garlic butter mushrooms are so good, you’ll want to eat them as a meal!
This easy keto mushrooms recipe only takes a few minutes to make and is so delicious!
It’s also perfect for meal prep and can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
This mushroom recipe is the perfect low carb side dish for steak, chicken, or fish.
Note: You can use any type of mushroom you like: white bottom, oyster, shiitake, or cremini, also known as baby portobello.
keto Garlic Butter Mushrooms Recipe
This Keto garlic butter mushrooms is a low carb friendly side dish that’s easy to make and tastes delicious. A garlicky, buttery side dish for any meal!
- 1 pound mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are soft.
- Add garlic, salt and pepper, and cook for an additional minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
- Serve immediately.
You can use any type of mushroom you like: white bottom, oyster, shiitake, or cremini, also known as baby portobello.