These keto grilled mushrooms skewers make a delicious, healthy, and keto-friendly side dish or appetizer.
They are easy to prepare and can be made with a variety of different types of mushrooms.
In this low carb recipe, I will show you how to make grilled mushrooms skewers using portobello button mushrooms.
If you are following a ketogenic diet or are just looking for a healthy and delicious mushroom recipe, then these grilled mushrooms are perfect for you!
When mushrooms are grilled, they become even more flavorful and delicious.
The smoky flavor of the grill pairs perfectly with the earthy taste of mushrooms.
They are perfect for a summer BBQ or a weeknight dinner.
So, if you are looking for a delicious and healthy mushroom recipe, then give these keto grilled mushrooms a try!
Keto Grilled Mushrooms Skewers Ingredients
– Mushrooms: I used baby portobello mushrooms they have a deeper flavor and are tastier, but you can use any type of mushrooms you like such as white bottom mushrooms. I cut my mushrooms in half for this recipe.
– Olive oil: I prefer to use olive oil as it has a higher smoke point and is healthier, but you can also use avocado oil.
– Garlic powder: Garlic adds a delicious flavor to these mushrooms.
– Onion powder: Onion powder rounds out the flavor of the mushrooms.
– Soy sauce: I like to use soy sauce as it adds a savory umami flavor to the mushrooms. You can also use tamari sauce or coconut aminos.
– Salt and pepper: I use sea salt or Himalayan salt to add flavor and freshly ground black pepper.
These keto grilled mushrooms skewers are easy to make and can be served as a side dish or appetizer.
They are also vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free. If you are following a paleo diet, then make sure to use tamari sauce or coconut aminos instead of soy sauce.
This grilled mushroom recipe is made with portobello button mushrooms, they are easy to prepare and can be baked or grilled.
Seasoned with garlic, onion, and soy sauce, these mushrooms are perfect for a summer BBQ or a weeknight dinner.
Keto Grilled Mushrooms Skewers Recipe
These keto grilled mushrooms skewers make a delicious, healthy, and keto-friendly side dish or appetizer. They are also vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
- 2 lbs mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Preheat grill to medium high heat, about 375-400 degrees F.
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut mushrooms in halves.
- In a large bowl, whisk together garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, olive oil and soy sauce.
- Add mushrooms to the bowl and toss until coated with the marinade.
- Thread mushrooms onto skewers. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes, flipping once, or until tender and slightly charred.
- Serve warm and Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 64Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 178mgCarbohydrates 5gNet Carbohydrates 2gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 3g