This Keto Chicken Satay is perfect for summer! It’s full of flavor, low-carb, and always a hit at parties!
Succulent chicken, and a delicious fresh yogurt sauce come together to create the ultimate healthy meal.
If you’re tired of eating the same old grilled chicken breasts. You want to add some flavor and excitement to your meals!
Try this delicious keto-friendly recipe for chicken Keto Chicken Satay with tzatziki sauce.
The cumin, smoked paprika, and chili powder give it a flavorful kick that you’re sure to love.
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to stick to your keto diet, this recipe is for you!
Keto Chicken Satay Ingredients
– Chicken: I used chicken breasts, but you could also use chicken thighs. If you’re using chicken breasts, make sure to pound them out so they’re an even thickness. This will help them cook evenly on the grill.
– Spices: I used a combination of cumin, smoked paprika, chili powder, and salt to flavor the chicken.
– Soy sauce: I like to use soy sauce to add a little saltiness and depth of flavor to the chicken.
– Syrup: I use a keto-friendly syrup to add a little sweetness and depth of flavor to the chicken.
– Olive oil: This will help to keep the chicken from sticking to the grill.
– Yogurt: I like to use a full-fat yogurt to make the sauce. This will help to keep the sauce thick and creamy.
– Lemon: The lemon juice will help to brighten up the sauce and add a little acidity.
– Garlic: I like to use fresh garlic in the sauce, but you could also use garlic powder.
– Cucumber: English cucumbers work well in this recipe. If you can’t find English cucumbers, you can use regular cucumbers, but you may need to seed them first.
– Dill: I like to use fresh dill in the sauce, but you could also use dried dill.
– Salt and pepper: I like to add a little salt and pepper to the sauce to taste.
– Skewers: If you’re using wooden skewers, make sure to soak them in water for at least 30 minutes before grilling.
This grilled chicken skewers with tzatziki sauce is so easy to make and full of flavor!
The perfect summertime meal that everyone will love!
Enjoy summer with this low carb chicken satay!
Note: This recipe can easily be made ahead of time. Just prepare the chicken and sauce, and store in the fridge until you’re ready to grill.
Keto Chicken Satay Recipe
This Keto Chicken Satay with tzatziki sauce is perfect for summer! It's full of flavor, low-carb, and always a hit at parties!
For the Chicken:
- 1 pound chicken breast, pounded thin
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
For the Yogurt Sauce:
- 1 cup yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Soak skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, cumin, smoked paprika, chili powder, salt, soy sauce, syrup, and olive oil.
- Mix until the chicken is evenly coated with the spices.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all of the ingredients for the yogurt sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers and grill for 5-7 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Serve with the yogurt sauce and enjoy!
This recipe can easily be made ahead of time. Just prepare the chicken and sauce, and store in the fridge until you're ready to grill.
Amount Per Serving Calories 305Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 100mgSodium 975mgCarbohydrates 9gNet Carbohydrates 8gFiber 1gSugar 5gProtein 39g