This low carb leftover turkey wrap is packed with flavor and good-for-you ingredients.
Your family will love these leftover turkey recipes.
Leftovers can sometimes be boring, but this low carb turkey wrap is anything but.
Full of flavor and color, with plenty of good-for-you ingredients, this is a nutrient dense leftover turkey wrap.
It’s quick and easy to prepare, so you can have this healthy low carb wrap on the table without much fuss.
This turkey wrap recipe is great for low carb meal prep!
You can have it on hand for a quick lunch or dinner throughout the week.
You’ll find that this low carb wrap recipe is a great way to use up all of your leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
Low Carb Leftover Turkey Wrap Ingredients:
– Leftover cooked Turkey: You may sliced or shred the turkey meat. Generally, I just shred the breast meat because it’s easy to do. Most of the other meats are usually shredded or sliced to bite sizes.
– Low carb wraps: You can purchase low carb wraps at grocery store or online.
– Sour cream: Sour cream adds a rich flavor and creamy texture to the wrap.
– Mayonnaise: I find that mayo is a must have on my wrap. It adds a flavor that mayo-less wraps just doesn’t have for me, but it’s a matter of taste, so you can skip this if you don’t like it.
– Dijon mustard: I like dijon mustard because I love its sharp and spicy flavor. But, you can use yellow mustard if you prefer it.
– Lettuce: You can add your favorite lettuce for crunch and color contrast.
– Tomato: Sliced tomato adds both flavor and color contrast. I like to sprinkle salt on the tomato slices before assembling the wrap.
– Freshly Ground Salt & Pepper: To taste. I like to use sea salt and also ground the pepper fresh.
These wrap turkey leftover sandwiches are super tasty and a great way to stay low carb.
You can make a few of these turkey wraps ahead and keep them in the refrigerator for a grab-and-go low carb lunch or snack.
I like to reheat the wrap in a pan or grill, although it’s delicious cold as well.
I love them for lunch or dinner, but they are great to pack in school lunches too.
This low carb wrap recipe is also very budget-friendly.
This is a very hearty and filling recipe that will provide you with plenty of energy for a busy day ahead.
Low Carb Leftover Turkey Wrap Recipe
This low carb leftover turkey wrap is packed with flavor and good-for-you ingredients. A great option for low carb meal prep. This low carb wrap recipe is also very budget-friendly.
- 16 oz leftover turkey meat
- 4 10-inch low carb tortilla
- 8 Lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise and dijon mustard and season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Cut the tomato into slices and sprinkle with salt.
- Place the turkey, lettuce and tomato on the tortilla wrap drizzle with mayo-mustard-sour cream mix and wrap it up.
1. I like to reheat the wrap in a pan or grill, although it's delicious cold as well.
2. You can also have this as a warm wrap. Simply heat the turkey meat in the microwave for a few seconds.
Amount Per Serving Calories 309Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 123mgSodium 441mgCarbohydrates 14gNet Carbohydrates 10gFiber 4gSugar 3gProtein 41g