These keto buffalo chicken wings are crispy and bathed in a delicious buffalo sauce.
You don’t need to be keto to enjoy these low carb chicken wings.
They are a great party treat for everyone!
And, let’s not forget the perfect appetizer for any super bowl party.
These wings, literally fall off the bone and make a delicious snack or appetizer.
You do not need to fry them as they have enough fat from the chicken wings themselves to stay moist and tender.
Baking is an easy way to enjoy keto buffalo chicken wings without having too many dirty dishes to clean.
You’ll love how easy these low carb buffalo chicken wings are to make.
Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings Ingredients
– Chicken wings: I buy them with the wing tips. I save the tip for making chicken stock later.
– Baking powder: Do not skip this ingredient. Baking powder is what gives this wings the wondeful crispiness.
– Buffalo sauce: I buy a bottle at my local grocery store.
– Butter: I use salted butter, but you can also use unsalted if that’s what you have on hand.
– Salt and pepper: As always, I prefer sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper in my dishes.
Once you try these chicken wings, you will forget normal classic buffalo wings.
Tender meat with crispy skin is what you can expect from these keto buffalo chicken wings.
Seriously, I love them!
You can also adjust the amount of hot sauce you put on them according to your taste.
Don’t forget the ranch dressing, celery sticks and blue cheese dressing for dipping.
They are easy to make crunchy and juicy.
Not only good for your football party or friends gathering, everyone will love them any time of day!
Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
These keto buffalo chicken wings are crispy and bathed in a delicious buffalo sauce. Tender meat with crispy skin is what you can expect from these low carb buffalo chicken wings.
For the Chicken
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
For the Sauce
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Pat dry the wings with paper towels and place them in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the salt, pepper, and baking powder over the wings and toss.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between each wing to allow for even cooking.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- While wings are baking, in a bowl, mix together the melted butter and buffalo sauce.
- When wings are done, put wings in the bowl with the buffalo sauce and toss until wings are well coated.
- Serve with celery and blue cheese or ranch dressing if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 424Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 108mgSodium 921mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 23g