This delicious raspberry keto smoothie is both sweet and filling, making it the ideal breakfast or afternoon snack. I am a lover of low carb smoothies.
The keto smoothie is low in carbs and loaded with healthy fat and protein, making it a great breakfast option. This is a wonderful way to start your day.
This raspberry keto smoothie is ready in just 5 minutes and it can be enjoyed by all ages.
It’s a good way to get your kids to eat healthy food, and the recipe makes enough for a parent and child.
You can also take this raspberry keto smoothie to work, for an afternoon snack. I personally like to drink it when I’m feeling hungry between meals.
High in Vitamin C, low in carbs and rich with antioxidants, superfoods and fiber – this raspberry keto smoothie is a delicious way to stay healthy on a low carb diet.
How to get a Keto raspberry smoothie thicker?
To create a thick and creamy milkshake-like consistency, try these different tips to make this low carb smoothie richer.
- Frozen fruits: Frozen is best for thickening smoothies.They will help to thicken the smoothie naturally.
- Fatty milk: using full cream cows milk or coconut milk will add some extra fats and help to make it creamy.
- Avocado: is the best option for you, especially in winter time when it’s not easy to find fresh berries.
- Nuts: adding some nuts will add more fat and proteins. They will but also thicken it.
- Lots of ice: it will also help to thicken the smoothie. The more ice you use, the thicker your smoothie will be.
What other keto fruits and low carb fruits can I use?
Raspberries: They are rich in fiber and low in sugar, so they are the best berries for keto diets.
Strawberries: these natural sweet fruits are loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Strawberries will surely give you a boost of energy after having it.
Blueberries:They contain twice the amount of antioxidants as strawberries. They are very rich in fiber, so you will have the feeling of being full.
Blackberries: is one of the best berries for weight loss because they are low in carbs and loaded with fiber, alpha lipoic acid and antioxidants. Making it perfect for rejuvenating your skin cells!
Raspberry Keto Smoothie Recipe
This delicious keto raspberry smoothie is both sweet and filling. Is low in carbs and loaded with healthy fat and protein, making it a great breakfast option. This is a wonderful way to start your day.
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries (43 g)
- 1/2 cup unsweetend coconut milk (125 ml)
- 1 tbsp almond butter (15 g)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes, until smooth.
If you keep some frozen berries in your freezer, it will be very handy when you want to make a raspberry keto smoothie quickly.
Amount Per Serving Calories 357Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 22gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 0mgSodium 17mgCarbohydrates 14gNet Carbohydrates 8gFiber 6gSugar 4gProtein 6g
More Smoothie Recipes
- Keto Shamrock Shake: This low-carb and keto-friendly shamrock shake is the perfect way to enjoy a delicious and nutritious treat, without any of the guilt.
- Keto Mixed Berry Smoothie: A nutritious and delicious mixed berry smoothie that’s perfect for breakfast or a snack.
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie: A creamy and delicious strawberry cheesecake smoothie that will satisfy your sweet tooth.