This Low Carb Holiday Punch is perfect for holiday parties or any special occasion!
It’s sugar-free, keto-friendly, and made with just three simple ingredients.
The best part? This keto cocktail is just 1g of carbs per serving!
Made with just three simple ingredients, this keto Holiday Punch is sure to be a hit at your next party!
A fruity and fizzy punch, that is refreshing and sure to please a crowd!
If you’re looking for a festive drink to serve at your next holiday party, look no further than this Low Carb Holiday Punch!
Ingredients For Low Carb Holiday Punch
– Vodka: I used plain unflavored vodka in this recipe, but you could also use rum or gin.
– Diet Lemon-Lime Soda: I like to use diet flavor soda to keep the calories and carbs low. You may also use sparkling water.
– Kool aid: Unsweetened kool aid fruit punch packets. Feel free to use any flavor you like.
How To Make Keto Holiday Punch
- Start by adding the vodka to a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add in the diet lemon-lime soda and kool aid mix.
- Stir until the kool aid mix is completely dissolved.
- You can also garnish with fruit, if desired.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
This holiday season, enjoy a refreshing fruit punch cocktail.
This festive drink is perfect for holiday parties or enjoying by the fire on a cold winter night.
This holiday fruit punch is the perfect festive drink for your holiday party!
It’s refreshing and delicious, and it’s sure to be a hit with your guests.
So make sure to add this one to your party menu!
Low Carb Holiday Punch
This Low Carb Holiday Punch is perfect for holiday parties or any special occasion! It's sugar-free, keto-friendly, and made with just three simple ingredients.
- 1 cup vodka
- 16 oz diet lemon-lime soda
- 1 packet unsweetened kool aid fruit punch mix
- Fruit, for garnish (optional)
- In a large pitcher, combine vodka, soda, and kool aid mix.
- Garnish with fruit, if desired.
- Serve over ice.
Amount Per Serving Calories 129Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 5mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 0g