This low carb blueberry mojito is refreshing and perfect for summer.
The mint and lime are classic mojito flavors, and the blueberries add a lovely sweetness without adding too many carbs.
And best of all, it’s easy to make!
Summer is all about enjoying time outdoors, cooking BBQ, making cocktails to share with friends and family
The blueberry mojito is a drink that will tantalize your taste buds while satisfying your need for something low carb.
It’s perfect keto cocktail for those hot summer days when you want something refreshing yet flavorful.
Low Carb Blueberry Mojito Ingredients
– Rum: I used white rum, but you could also use spiced rum or even vodka if you prefer.
– Blueberries: Fresh blueberries are best, but frozen will work too.
– Monk fruit: This is a sugar-free and keto-friendly sweetener that doesn’t affect blood sugar levels.
– Lime juice: Freshly squeezed is best, but you could also use bottled lime juice.
– Mint leaves: I used fresh mint leaves works best.
– Garnish: Fresh blueberries for garnish.
– Soda water: This is optional, but it does add a bit of fizziness to the drink, making it refreshing and light. Any sparkling or carbonated water will do.
– Ice cubes: I like crushed ice in this mojito, but you could also use regular ice cubes.
Tools Needed To Make Cocktail Recipe
- Cocktail shaker
- Measuring cup
- Mortar or pestle
A mojito is a refreshing, minty cocktail that originates from Cuba.
It is traditionally made with rum, lime juice, sugar, and mint leaves.
However, this low carb version uses blueberries instead of sugar, making it a delicious and healthy summertime drink!
If you’re looking for a refreshing low-carb drink to help you cool down this summer, look no further than the blueberry mojito.
This drink is light, flavorful, and perfect for a hot day.
It only requires a few simple ingredients.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s make a low carb blueberry mojito!
If you don’t have monk fruit, you can use another sugar-free sweetener like erythritol.
Low Carb Blueberry Mojito Recipe
This low carb blueberry mojito is refreshing and perfect for summer. If you're looking for a refreshing low-carb drink to help you cool down this summer, look no further than the blueberry mojito.
- 2 oz rum
- 3 blueberries
- 1 tsp monk fruit
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 8 mint leaves
- 5 oz soda water
- Garnish: 3 fresh blueberries
- Ice cubes
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle 5 blueberries with 1 tsp monk fruit, mint leaves and 1/2 lime juice.
- Add 2 oz rum and fill shaker with ice.
- Shake well and pour into a glass rimmed with salt.
- Top off with soda water and garnish with 3 fresh blueberries.
If you don't have monk fruit, you can use another sugar-free sweetener like erythritol.
Amount Per Serving Calories 127Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 19mgCarbohydrates 7gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 4gSugar 1gProtein 2g