This low carb spicy grapefruit margarita recipe is a delicious and refreshing way to enjoy the classic cocktail without all the sugar.
This Keto Jalapeño Grapefruit Margarita is the greatest and simplest sweet, spicy beverage for your parties!
The heat of the jalapeño compliments well with grapefruit and tequila.
With just 3g of carbs and a few simple ingredients, you can mix up this delicious and refreshing drink.
If you’re looking for a refreshing cocktail to enjoy this summer, look no further than this keto spicy grapefruit margarita recipe!
Low Carb Spicy Grapefruit Margarita Ingredients
– Tequila: Silver or gold tequila works great for this recipe.
– Sparkling water: Lime flavor sparkling water is my favorite for this cocktail, but grapefruit flavor will work as well.
– Grapefruit juice: Use fresh squeezed grapefruit juice for the best flavor. Also some slices for garnish.
– Lime juice: Fresh squeezed lime juice is always best. Also some slices for garnish.
– Jalapeño: A fresh jalapeño will give you the best flavor. Remove the seeds and veins to make it less spicy.
– Keto sweetener: Choose your favorite keto sweetener. I like to use monk fruit or erythritol.
– Salt: Himalayan pink salt makes this drink look extra pretty, but sea salt will work fine too.
Tools Needed To Make Low Carb Spicy Grapefruit Margarita
- Measuring cup
- Cocktail shaker
This Keto Spicy Grapefruit Margarita recipe is a twist on your regular margarita with grapefruit juice, jalapeño, and tequila!
You will not believe how easy it is to make this low carb cocktail.
The combination of sweet, sour, and spicy is just perfection.
I love to serve this drink at parties or get-togethers because it’s always a hit!
And, no one will even know that it’s low carb and sugar free.
Notes: If you don’t want the drink to be too spicy, remove the seeds from the jalapeño before slicing. You can also adjust the amount of jalapeño to your desired level of heat
Low Carb Spicy Grapefruit Margarita Recipe
This low carb spicy grapefruit margarita recipe is a delicious and refreshing way to enjoy the classic cocktail without all the sugar. With just a few simple ingredients, you can mix up this delicious and refreshing drink.
- 4 oz tequila
- 2 oz grapefruit juice
- 2 oz sparkling water lime flavor
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1/2 jalapeño thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp erythritol
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Grapefruit wedges for garnish
- Pink salt for garnish
- Rim glasses with lime wedge and dip in pink salt.
- Add tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice, jalapeno, and erythitol to a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and pour into glasses.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with grapefruit wedge, and lime wedge.
If you don't want the drink to be too spicy, remove the seeds from the jalapeño before slicing. You can also adjust the amount of jalapeño to your desired level of heat.
Amount Per Serving Calories 142Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 2mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 0g