This keto mixed berry smoothie is the perfect keto breakfast or snack for those on a ketogenic diet.
It’s packed with flavor and nutrients, and it’s super easy to make.
Berries are a great source of antioxidants, which are important for overall health.
They’re also low in sugar and carbs, making them perfect for a keto diet.
An easy 3 ingredient keto mixed berry smoothie recipe that you can whip up in just a few minutes.
This berry smoothie is low carb , high protein, gluten free, dairy free!
Also is a great keto smoothie for weight loss as it’s high in healthy fats and low in carbs.
Keto Mixed Berry Smoothie Ingredients
– Almond milk: Unsweetened almond milk is a great choice for keto smoothies, as it is low in carbs and calories. It also has a creamy texture that makes smoothies taste great. You may also use coconut milk for this low carb 3-ingredient berry smoothie.
– Frozen berries: I like to use a mix of frozen berries in my keto smoothies, as they add sweetness and flavor. You can use any type of berries you like, such as raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, or blueberries.
– Keto-friendly sweetener: To sweeten this keto berry smoothie, I like to use erythritol. You may also use any other type of keto-friendly sweetener, such as monk fruit.
– Ice: I like to use ice to make my smoothies thick and creamy. If you don’t like your smoothies too thick, you can omit the ice.
Optional Ingredients for keto meal replacement smoothie
– Protein powder: I use a vanilla protein powder in this recipe, but you can use any flavor you like. Protein powder is optional, but it helps make the smoothie more filling, satisfying and packed with protein.
– MCT oil: Adding MCT oil to your smoothie is optional, but it can help boost energy and metabolism.
To keep this low carb berry smoothie keto-friendly, be sure to use unsweetened almond milk and a keto-friendly sweetener.
Also don’t use too much fruit, as berries do contain some sugar.
If you’re looking for a more filling keto smoothie, you can add protein powder or MCT oil.
Tools Needed To Make This Low Carb Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Measuring cup
Keto Mixed Berry Smoothie Recipe
This keto mixed berry smoothie is the perfect breakfast or snack for those on a ketogenic diet. This low carb 3-ingredient berry smoothie is packed with flavor!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 tsp erythritol
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
If you're looking for a more filling smoothie, you can add protein powder or MCT oil.
Amount Per Serving Calories 47Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 0mgSodium 5mgCarbohydrates 5gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 1g