This Keto green smoothie for breakfast is delicious and packed with vitamins. It is healthy and it will keep you full until your next meal. I am a lover of low carb smoothies.
When you need a quick meal to eat on the go, a healthy keto green smoothie is an excellent low carb breakfast alternative.
Start your day with this delectable low-carb green smoothie, or as a delicious post-workout snack.
My all-time favorite keto smoothie recipes are the raspberry smoothie, blueberry smoothie and this bulletproof keto smoothie.
Green smoothie with avocado is one of my favorite breakfasts. I often make it when I don’t have time to cook or when I’m rushing in the morning.
It’s super easy, delicious and nutritious.
If you are trying to lose weight, this Keto smoothie for weight loss is a healthy way to start your day with more veggies and healthy fats.
Are Smoothies Good on Keto?
Yes they are! but it depends on the ingredients. As with any meal, you want to check the carbohydrate content.
Low-carb smoothies are great for Keto diets, but you need to pay attention to the amount of carbohydrates they contain.
The secret is to use low carb fruits and vegetables. You will be surprised at how many delicious keto smoothies you can make.
Healthy Keto green smoothie ingredients
– Spinach: These healthy green leaves are rich in iron and vitamin A. Also, it is extremely low in carbs and calories.
– Avocado: This ingredient is a great source of healthy fats that will help you boost your keto diet.
– Coconut milk: It contains healthy fats that are good for your keto diet. It can be used as a replacement of heavy cream or even mayonnaise.
– Protein powder: This ingredient is an excellent choice for your keto diet. It will be a great supply of healthy protein while keeping your carbs at zero.
Other Keto friendly vegetables for green smoothies
Tips to make a creamier and thicker green smoothie
- You can substitute some of the milk with heavy cream to make a thicker, smoother smoothie.
- Freeze your ingredients before making your smoothie. It will be thicker and colder.
- Add yogurt to make it creamy. Yogurt is a good source of fat and is low carb.
Keto green smoothie recipe
keto green smoothie
This Keto green smoothie for breakfast is delicious and packed with vitamins. If you are trying to lose weight this low carb green smoothie is a healthy way to start your day.
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach (15 g)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk (125 ml)
- 1 tbsp protein powder (8 g)
- 1 tbsp erythritol sweetener (12.5 g)
- Ice cubes
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes, until smooth.
If you keep some frozen avocado chunks in your freezer, it will be very handy when you want to make a Green keto smoothie quickly.
Amount Per Serving Calories 251Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 3mgSodium 59mgCarbohydrates 13gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 8gSugar 2gProtein 15g