This easy recipe for Baked Chicken Leg Quarters yields crispy skin and juicy, flavorful meat.
Chicken leg quarters are a budget-friendly cut of chicken that is perfect for feeding a crowd, and they can be easily dressed up or down to suit your taste.
Baked chicken leg quarters are a simple and easy dish to make.
They are perfect for a quick weeknight meal, or for when you need something easy to take to a potluck or party.
This recipe for roasted chicken leg quarters is so simple, and yet so delicious.
If you are looking for recipes for a recipe for roasted chicken leg quarters in the oven, this is the perfect one to try!
Baked Chicken Leg Quarters Ingredients
– Chicken leg quarters: I like to use bone-in, skin-on chicken leg quarters for this recipe.
– Olive oil: This helps to crisp up the skin on the chicken. you can also use butter, if you prefer.
– Garlic: I like to use garlic powder in this recipe, but you can also use fresh garlic cloves if you prefer.
– Onion Powder: This is a great way to add flavor to the chicken.
– Dried thyme: This is a great herb to use with chicken. You can also use fresh thyme, if you have it on hand.
– Paprika: This spice adds a nice smoky flavor and color to the chicken.
– Salt and pepper: Be sure to season your chicken well with salt and pepper. I like to use sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
How to Make Chicken Leg Quarters In The Oven
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place chicken leg quarters on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken and rub it in to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, paprika, salt and pepper over chicken.
- Massage the spices into the chicken so that they are evenly distributed.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-35 minutes turning halfway, or until chicken is cooked through and skin is crispy.
- Serve immediately.
How To Store Baked Chicken Leg Quarters
These chicken leg quarters are best enjoyed fresh out of the oven.
If you have leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the fridge and enjoy within 5-7 days.
When you are ready to reheat, simply place them back on a baking sheet and reheat in a 350 degree F oven until warmed through.
What To Serve with Baked Chicken Leg Quarters
Baked chicken leg quarters is a great main dish, but they can also be served as part of a larger meal.
If you are looking for what to serve with chicken leg quarters here are a few ideas.
Baked Chicken Leg Quarters
This easy recipe for Baked Chicken Leg Quarters yields crispy skin and juicy, flavorful meat. This recipe for roasted chicken leg quarters is so simple, and yet so delicious and just 1 gram of carbs per serving!
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the chicken leg quarters in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and thyme.
- Rub the spices into the chicken until it is evenly coated.
- Bake the chicken for 20 minutes and flip and cook for another 15 minutes or until the skin is crispy and the meat is cooked through.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 507Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 328mgSodium 782mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 62g