These Keto Grilled Jalapeno Poppers are a delicious appetizer that is super easy to make with simple ingredients.
The poppers are low carb and gluten-free, as well as paleo friendly.
They’re perfect for any occasion!
In the summer I love to grill them in the backyard, but they can also be cooked in the oven.
These Jalapeno Poppers can easily be made ahead of time and frozen for future use.
This is a great low-carb and keto-friendly dish that will satisfy your cravings.
So fire up the grill and let’s get started!
Keto Grilled Jalapeno Poppers Ingredients
– Jalapeños: You’ll need 12-16 fresh jalapeño peppers.
– Cheddar cheese: I like to use sharp cheddar cheese, but you can use mild cheddar any variety that you like.
– Cream cheese: Full fat cream cheese. Make sure it is at room temperature so it is easy to mix with the other ingredients.
– Garlic: Garlic powder is best, but you can use fresh garlic cloves if you prefer.
– Salt: I like to use sea salt or kosher salt, but any variety will work.
These Keto Grilled Jalapeno Poppers are the perfect appetizer for your next party! Low carb, gluten free, and so easy to make!
They’re easy to make and taste delicious.
They are the perfect keto-friendly snack!
Tips for Grilling Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers In The Grill
If you are grilling jalapeno poppers, there are a few things to keep in mind.
– Make sure to use toothpicks or skewers to secure the poppers so they don’t fall through the grill grates. As an alternative use a grill basket.
– Make sure the grill is hot before putting the poppers on.
– Let them cook until they are slightly charred on the outside but still have a bit of a crunch.
– Don’t over-stuff the jalapeños. You want the filling to be evenly distributed so that they cook evenly.
If you follow these tips, your jalapeno poppers will be delicious!
Note: When handling jalapeños, be sure to wear gloves to avoid getting the oils on your skin. If you do get the oil on your skin, rinse with cold water immediately.
Keto Grilled Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
These Keto Grilled Jalapeno Poppers are a delicious appetizer that is super easy to make with simple ingredients. They poppers are low carb and gluten-free, as well as paleo friendly.
- 12 jalapeño peppers
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Cut the jalapeños in half lengthwise and remove the seeds and ribs.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cheddar cheese, cream cheese, garlic powder, and salt.
- Fill each jalapeño half with the cheese mixture.
- Place the jalapeños on the grill and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.
When handling jalapeños, be sure to wear gloves to avoid getting the oils on your skin. If you do get the oil on your skin, rinse with cold water immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 185Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 47mgSodium 301mgCarbohydrates 4gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 6g