These keto grilled parmesan cauliflower steaks are the perfect low-carb side dish.
Packed with flavor, they’re sure to be a hit with everyone at your next cookout or summer gathering!
Cauliflower is a versatile vegetable that can be grilled, roasted, or even mashed.
In this low carb side dish recipe, I’m going to grill it into delicious parmesan cauliflower steaks.
This is a great low-carb and keto-friendly dish that will satisfy your hunger without making you feel guilty.
So fire up the grill and let’s get started!
Keto Grilled Parmesan Cauliflower Ingredients
– Cauliflower: I used 1 large head of cauliflower for this recipe, but you could also use 2 smaller heads.
– Olive oil: This will help to coat the cauliflower and prevent it from sticking to the grill. Also if you prefer you may use butter at room temperature or melted butter, this makes the flavors more complexed and richer.
– Garlic: This is one of the few instances when I use garlic powder instead of fresh garlic. Fresh garlic will burn when you put the cauliflower steaks in the grill.
– Parmesan cheese: I used freshly grated parmesan cheese, but you could also use store-bought grated parmesan cheese. Avoid buying the parmesan that comes in the tall dry spice container.
– Salt and pepper: Use sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
If you’re looking for a low-carb side dish to grill and impress your friends, look no further than grilled parmesan cauliflower steaks.
This dish is easy to make and absolutely delicious.
The cauliflower is roasted with a delicious parmesan cheese crust, making it the perfect side dish for any grilled meat or chicken.
So if you’re looking for a healthy and tasty alternative and keto grilled sides, be sure to try this grilled parmesan cauliflower steak recipe.
You won’t be disappointed!
If you have leftover grilled cauliflower you can make this fritters which are so crispy yet tender and delicious.
Note: This low carb side dish is perfect to make extra for meal prep. The ideal keto-friendly meal prep side dish. Simply store in an airtight container and reheat when ready to eat.
Keto Grilled Parmesan Cauliflower Steaks Recipe
These grilled parmesan cauliflower steaks are the perfect low-carb side dish. Packed with flavor, they're sure to be a hit with everyone at your next cookout or summer gathering!
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into thick steaks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat, about 375-400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese.
- Season cauliflower steaks with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill cauliflower steaks for 6-8 minutes per side, or until slightly charred and cooked through.
- Brush Parmesan cheese mixture over cauliflower steaks and grill for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.
This low carb side dish is perfect to make extra for meal prep. The ideal keto-friendly meal prep side dish. Simply store in an airtight container and reheat when ready to eat.
Amount Per Serving Calories 334Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 64mgSodium 351mgCarbohydrates 9gNet Carbohydrates 6gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 21g