This keto grilled corn on the cob with lime is a summer staple in my family, but it can be a challenge to stay low carb while enjoying this delicious vegetable.
The key is to grill the corn on the cob, which brings out its sweetness and enhances its flavor.
Corn is on the high end on the carb scale, so make sure you pair it with protein and greens to keep your macros in check.
Whether you’re keto or not, this low carb grilled corn on the cob is a delicious and easy way to enjoy summer’s bounty.
Serve this grilled corn with a delicious salted butter and lime for a low carb summer meal that the whole family will love!
This low carb side dish is a summer must-have!
Keto Grilled Corn On The Cob Ingredients
– Corn on the cob: Fresh corn on the cob. Remove the husk and silk from each ear of corn.
– Butter: I like to use salted butter on my grilled corn on the cob it adds a lot of flavor.
– Parmesan cheese: Freshly grated Parmesan cheese is a must for this keto grilled corn on the cob recipe.
– Limes: I also like to add a squeeze of lime juice to my grilled corn on the cob. It brightens up the flavor.
– Salt: Finely ground sea salt is best, but regular table salt will work too.
– Cayenne pepper: If you like a little heat, add a pinch of cayenne pepper to your grilled corn on the cob. However, if you do not like spicy food you can always substitute with paprika.
Keto Grilled Corn On The Cob is a great side dish for any summer BBQ.
It’s simple to make and only takes a few minutes on the grill.
I like to serve it with grilled chicken or steak, but it’s also delicious just on its own.
Follow these simple steps and you’ll have a keto-friendly side dish that everyone will love!
Keto Grilled Corn On The Cob Recipe
Keto Grilled Corn On The Cob is a great side dish for any summer BBQ. The key is to grill the corn on the cob, which brings out its sweetness and enhances its flavor.
- 6 ears of corn, husks and silk removed
- 3 tsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill corn for about 12-15 minutes, turning every 2-3 minutes, or until evenly cooked.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, lime juice, salt and cayenne pepper (if using).
- When corn is done grilling, brush with butter mixture.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 239Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 41mgSodium 512mgCarbohydrates 20gNet Carbohydrates 16gFiber 4gSugar 5gProtein 4g