This Keto Mediterranean Greek Salad is a delicious and healthy salad that is perfect for a summer meal.
It is packed with fresh vegetables and topped with a tasty greek salad vinaigrette.
If you are looking for a light and healthy salad that is also keto friendly, then this low carb mediterranean greek salad is perfect for you!
You can serve it as a main dish, a side dish or as a side salad.
This is one of my go-to salads for meal prepping.
Keto Mediterranean Greek Salad Ingredients
Ingredients for the Salad
– Cucumber: I use any cucumber variety for this salad, but feel free to use English cucumbers which are seedless and have a nice firm texture.
– Tomatoes: Use any type of tomato that you like for this salad, I like to use Roma tomatoes or grape tomatoes.
– Red onion: I like to use red onions in this salad because they have a nice sweetness to them.
– Yellow pepper: I like to use yellow bell pepper for this salad, but any color will work.
– Kalamata olives: I love the salty/savory flavor of kalamata olives, but you can use any type of black olive or green olive that you like.
– Feta cheese: Feta cheese is a must in this salad, it adds so much flavor and creaminess.
– Romaine lettuce: You can use any type of lettuce that you like for this salad, I like to use romaine lettuce.
Ingredients for the Vinaigrette
– Olive oil: I like to use extra virgin olive oil for the vinaigrette, but you can use any type of olive oil that you like.
– Vinegar: Red wine vinegar works well in this vinaigrette.
– Lemon: I like to use fresh lemon juice in the vinaigrette, but you can use store-bought lemon juice if you prefer.
– Oregano: I like to use dried oregano in the vinaigrette, but you can use any dried Italian herb that you like.
– Garlic: I like to use fresh garlic in the vinaigrette.
– Salt and pepper: I like to use sea salt and freshly ground black pepper in the vinaigrette.
This greek salad has so much flavor you will keep coming for more.
Ideal for low carb, paleo and whole30 diets.
I like to make this salad ahead of time, keeping the vinaigrette on the side separate, then adding it just before serving.
This makes it prefect for meal prep on those busy weeks we all have.
It is also a great meal for lunch or dinner.
Keto Mediterranean Greek Salad Recipe
This Keto Mediterranean Greek Salad is a delicious and healthy salad that is perfect for a summer meal. Ideal for low carb, paleo and whole30 diets.
Ingredients for the Salad:
- 1 large cucumber sliced
- 1 cup tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 small red onion sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Ingredients for the vinaigrette:
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, bell pepper, black olives and feta cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss to combine.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Amount Per Serving Calories 210Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 17mgSodium 372mgCarbohydrates 6gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 4g