This keto chocolate smoothie is the perfect way to start your day! Creamy, chocolatey, and full of healthy ingredients, it’s a breakfast you’ll love!
It’s packed with protein and healthy fats to help you stay fueled all morning long.
A 5-ingredient smoothie that will become your new favorite on your smoothie collection.
The perfect low carb drink, paleo and gluten free!
Satiate your sweet tooth with this delicious and nutritious breakfast smoothie!
This is a great keto smoothie for weight loss as it’s high in healthy fats and low in carbs.
So, let’s get started on this low carb chocolate smoothie!
Keto Chocolate Smoothie Ingredients
– Coconut milk: I use full-fat canned coconut milk, but you could also substitute with almond milk if you prefer.
– Cacao powder: Unsweetened cacao powder is essential for this recipe – it’s what gives the smoothie its chocolate flavor.
– Vanilla extract: For extra flavor and a hint of sweetness.
– Protein powder: I like to use a low carb protein powder. For this recipe I used chocolate flavor protein.
– Keto-friendly sweetener: I use monkfruit sweetener, but you could also use erythritol or any other carb-friendly sweetener.
– Ice cubes: Optional, but I like to add a few ice cubes for extra thickness and frostiness.
When it comes to breakfast, there are few things as satisfying as a good chocolate smoothie.
The combination of protein and fat in this keto chocolate smoothie will help to keep you fueled all morning long, without any blood sugar spikes.
I would like to mention that if you like the pure taste of chocolate with the sweetness you skip the sweetener.
Believe me, if you are trying to use less sugar or maybe your body reacts to keto-friendly sugars, this recipe will work without sweetener.
Hope you enjoy it!
So, if you’re looking for a healthy and delicious breakfast that will keep you satisfied all morning long, then give this keto chocolate smoothie a try!
Hope you enjoy it!
Note: I like to keep coconut milk ice cubes in the fridge to use in my smoothies. This yields a thicker richer smoothie.
Keto Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
This keto chocolate smoothie is the perfect way to start your day! Creamy, chocolatey, and full of healthy ingredients, it's a breakfast you'll love!
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- Ice cubes
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
I like to keep coconut milk ice cubes in the fridge to use in my smoothies. This yields a thicker richer smoothie.
Amount Per Serving Calories 209Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 5mgSodium 71mgCarbohydrates 9gNet Carbohydrates 6gFiber 3gSugar 0gProtein 27g
More Smoothie Recipes
Keto Matcha Smoothie ready in less than 5 minutes. It’s a low carb matcha smoothie with only 2g of carbs!
Keto Mixed Berry Smoothie the perfect breakfast or snack for those on a ketogenic diet. This low carb 3-ingredient berry smoothie is packed with flavor!