This low carb broccoli salad is a great way to enjoy the taste of broccoli while sticking to a low-carbohydrate diet.
By using a simple recipe, you can make this healthy dish in just minutes.
The salad is perfect for any occasion, and it’s a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables.
This keto broccoli salad is perfect for lunch, dinner, holiday party, potlucks, or any occasion.
You can have healthy salad as a meal or a side dish.
I love to make this in the holiday season and enjoy it as a side dish or a main meal.
It’s so easy to make and is always a big hit!
The combination of flavors in this low carb broccoli salad is amazing!
If you are looking for a new dish to try at your next gathering, look no further than this keto broccoli salad!
Low carb broccoli salad Ingredients
Ingredients for the Salad
– Broccoli: I like to use broccoli florets for this salad, but you can also use chopped broccoli you can buy in a bag at the grocery store.
– Bacon: I like to cook and chop your own bacon. It’s so much better than the pre-cooked bacon.
– Parmesan: Shaved or grated parmesan cheese is a must in this salad.
– Nuts: I like to use shaved toasted almonds, I find they give a nice texture and flavor to the salad.
– Red onion: You can use any type of onion that you like. But reed onion add a nice sweet flavor to this keto salad.
Ingredients for the Dressing
– Mayonnaise: I like to use a good quality mayonnaise, it really makes a difference in the taste of the salad. Make sure you use the full fat version.
– Monk Fruit: I like to use a Monk fruit sweetener in this salad. You can use any type of keto-friendly sweetener you like such as erythritol.
This broccoli salad with bacon is the perfect dish to bring to your next party or potluck.
It’s full of flavor, crunchy and has a hint of sweetness to it.
Even your non-low carb friends will enjoy this delicious salad!
Enjoy at your next BBQ, picnic, or potluck!
This salad is best served cold.
You can make it ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
I hope you enjoy this low carb broccoli salad as much as I do!
Taste the salad dressing after mixing with sugar and adjust to your liking. You may want to add more or less monk fruit sweetener depending on how sweet you like your salad.
If the salad dressing is too thick, add a tablespoon of water at a time until it reaches the desired consistency.
Low Carb Broccoli Salad Recipe
This low carb broccoli salad with bacon is the perfect dish to bring to your next party or potluck. It's full of flavor, crunchy and has a hint of sweetness to it.
- 2 heads broccoli, chopped into florets
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 oz parmesan cheese, shaved or grated
- 1 oz toasted almonds, shaved
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp monk fruit sweetener (or keto-friendly sweetener of choice)
- Steam the broccoli florets for 3-4 minutes or until they are slightly softened.
- Place the broccoli in a large bowl and let it cool.
- Add the bacon, parmesan cheese, toasted almonds, and red onion to the bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and monk fruit sweetener. I like to add a tablespoon of water to thin the dressing)
- Pour the dressing over the salad and stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for later.
- Taste the salad dressing after mixing with sugar and adjust to your liking. You may want to add more or less monk fruit sweetener depending on how sweet you like your salad.
- If the salad dressing is too thick, add a tablespoon of water at a time until it reaches the desired consistency.
Amount Per Serving Calories 275Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 23mgSodium 470mgCarbohydrates 10gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 5gSugar 3gProtein 9g