This is a delicious keto chicken salad lettuce wrap recipe that is so easy to make, you ‘ll be eating it weekly.
If you are looking for Keto Chicken Recipes you will find them here!
With this keto chicken salad recipe, it is not only super easy to make at home, but you can also easily control the ingredients.
It is perfect for meal prep, clean eating, gluten-free and low-carb.
You will loosing weight so fast with this recipe, while enjoying a super delicious meal.
Lettuce wrap recipes are my favorites because they’re super light, easy to make, look great and always delicious.
I especially love them for lunch or dinner, but some people even have them for breakfast.
I hope you’ll enjoy this easy keto chicken salad recipe as much as I do!
Keto Chicken Salad lettuce Wrap Ingredients
– Cooked chicken: I used a pre-cooked chicken breast from the deli. If you have leftover cooked chicken that’s also great!
– Mayonnaise: It adds a flavor that mayo-less wraps just doesn’t have for me, but it’s a matter of taste, so you can substitute for green yogurt instead.
– Dijon mustard: I enjoy the distinctive taste of dijon mustard. However, if you prefer it, you may use yellow mustard instead.
– Lettuce: I like to use romaine lettuce of butter lettuce for this recipe.
– Bell pepper: I like to use half of a red bell pepper, and half of a green bell pepper too.
– Celery: I like to use one whole stalk of celery, but two will be great for this keto chicken salad recipe.
– Onion: Finely chopped white onion will be the best to use for this chicken salad recipe.
– Lime: Freshly squeezed lime juice is used instead of store bought.
– Freshly Ground Salt & Pepper: To taste. I like to use sea salt and also ground the pepper fresh.
You will not be disappointed with this low carb chicken lettuce wrap recipe.
It’s a tasty and yummy combination, while being so easy to prepare.
I have been enjoying this lettuce wrap recipe for the longest every week, I just love it that much!
All you need is a few key ingredients to whip this up, but the combination of flavors is out of this world!
Did you know that lettuce wraps are some of the most popular keto lunch recipes?
I’m not surprised because they are so easy to make, healthy and affordable.
I hope you’ll enjoy this super delicious lettuce wrap recipe!
It will soon become a part of your healthy lunch rotation.
Keto Chicken Salad Lettuce Wrap Recipe
This is a delicious keto chicken salad lettuce wrap recipe that is so easy to make, you 'll be eating it weekly. It is perfect for meal prep, clean eating, gluten-free and low-carb.
- 1 pound shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 green pepper cubed
- 1/2 red pepper cubed
- 1/4 small onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Combine chicken, mayonnaise, celery, green pepper, red pepper and onion in a large bowl.
- Add lemon juice and mustard to the mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the romaine leaves on a serving platter. Top each romaine lettuce leaf with 1/3 cup of the chicken salad mixture and serve
Amount Per Serving Calories 450Total Fat 36gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 26gCholesterol 118mgSodium 372mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 28g