This Keto Coleslaw is so easy to make and is perfect for summer BBQs!
An easy side dish that is low carb, gluten free, and paleo!
This coleslaw recipe is just 4g net carbs per serving!
A deli-style low carb coleslaw salad that will compliment any summer meal!
This sugar-free coleslaw has just the right amount of sweetness and is perfect for summer picnics!
Creamy, crunchy, and full of flavor, this low carb coleslaw is sure to be a hit!
Low Carb Coleslaw Ingredients
– Cabbage: Finely shredded cabbage is the base of this salad. You can buy pre-shredded cabbage to make things easier, or you can shred it yourself.
– Mayonnaise: I like to use regular full fat mayo in this recipe, but you could also use an olive oil based mayo to keep it paleo.
– Apple Cider Vinegar: This gives the coleslaw a little tang and acidity.
– Keto-Friendly sweetener: I use erythritol in this recipe, but you could use any type of sugar free sweetener that you like.
– Salt and Pepper: To taste. I like to use sea salt or Himalayan salt. Also freshly ground pepper is best.
How To Make Keto Coleslaw
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the cabbage.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Add the cabbage and mix until evenly coated.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for later. Enjoy!
A 5-ingredient sugar-free coleslaw that’s easy to make and taste just as good as the classic coleslaw recipe.
Is Coleslaw Keto?
Yes, Coleslaw is keto! The ingredients in this sugar free coleslaw are all keto-friendly and it makes for a great side dish or salad. Cabbage is a great low-carb vegetable and is the main ingredient in coleslaw. This recipe also uses mayonnaise, which is a keto-friendly condiment.
Coleslaw is the perfect low carb dish to bring to a potluck or picnic, and it’s also great as a side dish for any meal.
This coleslaw is mayo-based, so it’s creamy and delicious.
If you’re looking for a traditional coleslaw recipe, this is the one for you!
Is KFC coleslaw keto friendly?
No, KFC Coleslaw is not keto friendly because it contains sugar. The dressing used in KFC coleslaw contains sugar, which makes it off limits for those on the keto diet.
Will cabbage in coleslaw kick you out of ketosis?
No, Cabbage will not kick you out of ketosis. Cabbage is a low-carb vegetable and is perfectly fine to eat on the keto diet.
You can enjoy this delicious and healthy dish without worrying about derailing your diet.
Keto Coleslaw Salad
This Keto Coleslaw is so easy to make and is perfect for summer BBQs! An easy side dish that is low carb, gluten free, and paleo! Just 4g net carbs per serving!
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl mix together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, erythritol, salt and pepper.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Add in the shredded cabbage and mix until coated.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 153Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 8mgSodium 180mgCarbohydrates 7gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 1g