This Spinach Stuffed Chicken is a low carb chicken recipe that is perfect for a healthy and delicious meal.
The chicken is stuffed with cheese and spinach, and then baked to perfection.
This recipe is simple to make and can be made ahead of time.
A spinach filled chicken breast is a healthy and delicious way to enjoy chicken.
This baked chicken recipe is simple to make and can be made ahead of time.
A keto chicken recipe that is ready in just 30 minutes!
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Ingredients
– Chicken breasts: Boneless, skinless chicken breasts are best for this recipe.
– Cream cheese: I used full fat cream cheese, but you could also use Greek yogurt as well.
– Spinach: I used fresh spinach, but you could also use frozen spinach. Just make sure to thaw it and squeeze out the excess water before using.
– Garlic: I used garlic powder, but you could also use fresh garlic.
– Cheese: I used shredded mozzarella cheese and parmesan, but you could also use cheddar cheese.
– Tomato sauce: I used my homemade marinara sauce, but you could also use a store bought sauce.
– Butter: I used salted butter, but you could also use unsalted.
– Salt and pepper: To taste
How to Make Spinach Stuffed Chicken
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, spinach, garlic, salt pepper and shredded cheeses.
- Butterfly and season chicken breasts with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Fill each chicken breast with the spinach mixture.
- Top chicken breast with butter and with tomato sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
What to Serve with Spinach Stuffed Chicken?
If you are looking for low carb side dishes to serve with spinach stuffed chicken, here are some ideas:
Chicken breasts filled with a spinach and cheese mixture, breaded and baked is an easy and delicious weeknight meal.
This baked low carb recipe is ideal for meal prep and can be served with a side dish, soup or side salad to make it a complete keto healthy dinner.
Spinach Filled Chicken Breast
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Recipe
This Spinach Stuffed Chicken is a low carb chicken recipe that is perfect for a healthy and delicious meal. Perfect for meal prep.
- 4 chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Butterfly and season chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, spinach, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Spoon mixture onto chicken breasts and close them back up.
- In a baking dish place chicken breasts and top them small butter chunks and with tomato sauce.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 415Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 168mgSodium 768mgCarbohydrates 5gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 47g