This Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice is a delicious, healthy and low carb alternative to regular rice.
A delicious low carb side dish recipe, perfect for those following a Paleo, Whole30, vegan or gluten free diet.
It’s easy to make and can be served as a side dish or used in main dishes like burrito bowls.
A 5 ingredient cauliflower rice recipe that’s ready in under 20 minutes.
The best part? It’s just 3g net carbs per serving!
Enjoy this cauliflower recipe that is full of flavor!
Ingredients For Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
– Cauliflower: I used one large head of cauliflower which yielded about 4 cups of riced cauliflower. You can also use prepackaged riced cauliflower you can find at your local grocery store.
– Lime: Fresh lime juice and zest from 1 lime. If you don’t have a lime, you can use a lemon instead. Thee flavor is milder but still delicious.
– Cilantro: Fresh cilantro, finely chopped. You can also use parsley if you’re not a fan of cilantro.
– Garlic: 2-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
– Butter: I like to use salted butter for this recipe. It gives it a deeper and more complex flavor.
– Salt and Pepper: Freshly cracked black pepper and sea salt, to taste.
How To Make Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Start by ricing the cauliflower florets. You can do this by pulsing it in a food processor until it resembles rice grains. Or using a blender and adding the cauliflower florets in small batches. If you don’t have a food processor or blender, you can grate the cauliflower using the large holes of a box grater.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add butter. Once melted, add in the garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the riced cauliflower and a splash of water.
- Stir to combine and cook for 3-5 minutes until heated through.
- Stir in chopped cilantro, lime juice, zest and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve and enjoy.
What to Serve with Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
There are so many main dish options when it comes to serving this cauliflower rice. Here are some great ideas.
- Chicken fajitas.
- Crockpot pork chops.
- Slow cooker balsamic chicken.
- Intant pot chicken stew.
- Chicken Piccata.
I hope you enjoy this delicious and healthy Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice.
It’s a great keto side dish recipe ready in under 20 minutes.
This cauliflower rice recipe is also very budget friendly.
If you have leftover cauliflower rice I would suggest making these cheesy cauliflower fritters that are to die for!
So, what are you waiting for? Give it a try today!
This Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice is a delicious, healthy and low carb alternative to regular rice. A delicious low carb side dish recipe, perfect for those following a Paleo, Whole30, vegan or gluten free diet.
- 1 head of cauliflower, riced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 tablespoon of butter
- 6 clove chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in riced cauliflower and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in lime juice, cilantro, and salt to taste.
- Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving Calories 95Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 20mgSodium 125mgCarbohydrates 5gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 2g