Keto Crockpot Pork Chops! They’re so easy and delicious that even your non-keto friends will be asking for seconds.
Are you looking for a keto-friendly meal that is easy to prepare and doesn’t require a lot of time in the kitchen?
If so, you’ll love these low carb crockpot pork chops.
Pork chops are a versatile protein that can be prepared in a variety of ways, but cooking them in the crockpot is definitely one of the easiest methods.
This low-carb pork chops are fork-tender and absolutely delicious.
This is a great keto dinner idea to try for busy weekdays.
They are just 2g of carbs per serving!
Keto Crockpot Pork Chops Ingredients
– Pork chops: I recommend boneless pork chops. However, bone-in pork chops work just fine, too.
– Tomatoes: I typically use canned puree tomatoes, but you can also substitute these for diced or crushed tomatoes.
– Beef broth: Make sure you use a broth that has no added sugars. Chicken broth works well, too.
– Cumin: This is an optional ingredient, but I love the smoky, earthy flavor it adds to the low-carb pork chops.
– Paprika: It adds a nice touch to the sauce and complements the tomatoes.
– Garlic powder: These crockpot pork chops will not taste like much if you leave out the garlic.
– Xanthan gum: Works as a thickening ingredient and is safe for keto. This is an optional ingredient, but I like to use it whenever I make sauces or soups.
– Salt and pepper: Fresh sea salt and freshly ground pepper are my favorite.
Low carb Crockpot Pork Chops are the perfect healthy dinner for any night of the week.
You can set these pork chops up in your crockpot at any time during the day and then enjoy them as a great keto dish when you get home!
The best part about this recipe is that it’s so easy to make, even on those days where you’re running around like crazy.
The pork chops are cooked in the crockpot with a delicious sauce.
Serve with a side of cauliflower rice for a healthy and satisfying low-carb meal.
Keto Crockpot Pork Chops Recipe
Keto Crockpot Pork Chops! They're so easy and delicious that even your non-keto friends will be asking for seconds. Serve with a side of cauliflower rice for a healthy and satisfying low-carb meal.
- 4 pork chops
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp xantham gum
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Place the pork chops in a single layer in a crockpot.
- Pour the tomato puree, xanthan gum and beef broth on top of the pork chops.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with cauliflower rice or a side salad.
Amount Per Serving Calories 342Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 132mgSodium 236mgCarbohydrates 3gNet Carbohydrates 2gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 41g