This Keto Creamy Cinnamon Smoothie is the perfect way to start your morning!
It’s packed with healthy fats and protein to keep you feeling satisfied all morning long.
An easy low carb breakfast that’s both delicious and nutritious!
It contains all the necessary ingredients to get you going in the morning or just keep you going throughout your day!
The cream cheese gives this smoothie thickness and a delicious, rich flavor while the cinnamon adds a nice warm touch.
This is a great keto smoothie for weight loss as it’s high in healthy fats and low in carbs.
Keto Creamy Cinnamon Smoothie Ingredients
– Almond milk: I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk but you could also use coconut milk for a richer flavor.
– Cinnamon: This is the key ingredient for that cozy cinnamon flavor.
– Protein powder: I used vanilla protein powder, but you could also use unflavored protein powder or even collagen peptides.
– Cream cheese: This helps to thicken the shake and make it extra creamy. I use full fat cream cheese.
– Ice cubes: You’ll need about 1 cup of ice cubes to make this shake.
– Sweetener: I used erythritol, but you could also use stevia or another keto-friendly sweetener. This is optional, if you would like you can skip adding sugar.
Cinnamon is a popular flavor for smoothies and this keto smoothie is no exception.
It’s creamy, slightly sweet and perfectly spiced.
The best part is that it’s low in carbs and perfect for a quick breakfast or snack on the go.
I love to make this low carb cinnamon shake in the morning and take it on the go to work.
It’s an easy breakfast that keeps me full until lunchtime.
This shake would also be great as a post-workout snack or even a dessert!
Notes: This shake can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Just make sure to add more milk before serving as it will thicken up in the fridge.
Tools Needed To Make This Keto Creamy Cinnamon Smoothie
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
This Keto Creamy Cinnamon Smoothie is the perfect way to start your morning! With Just 4 ingredients you have the perfect breakfast shake.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp erythritol sweetener (optional)
- 1 cup ice
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Add sweetener to taste, if desired.
- Enjoy immediately!
This shake can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Just make sure to add more milk before serving as it will thicken up in the fridge.
Amount Per Serving Calories 174Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 31mgSodium 120mgCarbohydrates 4gNet Carbohydrates 2gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 15g
More Smoothie Recipes
- Coconut Smoothie Low Carb: This low carb coconut smoothie is the perfect way to start your morning! And it only takes a few minutes to make!
- Keto Green Smoothie: This keto green smoothie is a great way to get your greens in while satisfying your sweet tooth!
- Keto Raspberry Smoothie: This raspberry smoothie is the perfect summertime treat! It’s healthy, refreshing and so easy to make!
As always, if you make this recipe please be sure to come back and leave a star rating and review! I would love to hear from you!