Summertime is a great time to fire up the grill and cook up some delicious food.
One of my favorites are these keto grilled carrots.
These low carb grilled carrots are a delicious and healthy side dish that is perfect for any occasion.
They are easy to make and are a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables.
Perfect for any occasion and are a great addition to any meal.
I will show you how to make keto grilled carrots that will delight your taste buds with just a few simple ingredients
So let’s get the grill ready for this keto friendly side dish.
Keto Grilled Carrots Ingredients
– Carrots: Medium size carrots work best for grilling. Trim the ends and peel if desired.
– Olive oil: I like to use olive oil because it has a really good flavor. However, there are times when I use salted room temperature butter. I find it gets better flavor and the carrots caramelized better.
– Garlic: Fresh minced garlic is best, but you can also use garlic powder.
– Thyme: This herb pairs really well with carrots and gives them a nice flavor.
– Salt and pepper: Freshly ground black pepper and sea salt to taste.
Grilled carrots are a delicious and healthy side dish that can be grilled in minutes.
A keto-friendly side dish that will please your taste buds.
You can make them in big batches and it will be perfect for meal prep for those busy weeks.
These summer grilled carrots are a delicious side dish that is perfect for any occasion.
Ready in 30 minutes or less, these grilled carrots are a quick and easy way to get your keto meal on the table.
So fire up the grill and get started on this amazing keto side dish today!
Keto Grilled Carrots Recipe
These keto grilled carrots are a delicious and healthy side dish that is perfect for any occasion. Great for a low carb meal prep for those busy nights.
- 2 lbs carrots, peeled and ends trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together carrots, olive oil, thyme, garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Grill carrots on hot side of the grill for 6-8 minutes, turning and making sure you char all sides
- Move carrots to the cooler side of the grill and continue cooking for 10-12 minutes until tender.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 111Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 277mgCarbohydrates 19gNet Carbohydrates 12gFiber 7gSugar 8gProtein 2g