This simple low carb spinach stuffed chicken breast is a delicious, easy way to enjoy a healthy meal.
If you are looking for Keto Chicken Recipes you will find them here!
This chicken is full of flavor and super easy to prepare.
Just a few simple ingredients, and you’ll have a delicious, healthy meal the whole family will love.
It’s perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
If you into meal prepping this recipe is perfect.
You can make a big batch and heat up for the rest of the week, or freeze it for later.
You can’t go wrong with this easy low carb chicken dinner.
Trust me the entire family will love this recipe, even the kids!
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast Ingredients
– Chicken breast: Boneless and skinless chicken breast.
– Mozzarella Cheese: I buy the shredded mozzarella cheese, but you could also use sliced mozzarella cheese.
– Spinach: I use frozen spinach but fresh spinach would be great too.
– Parmesan cheese: Grated Parmesan cheese adds nuttiness and saltines to this dish.
– Cream cheese: Get the full fat version, make sure that is a room temperature that way it will be easy to mix.
– Garlic powder: Adds flavor, I love garlic so I tend to use a lot.
– Onion powder: I use onion powder, it adds more flavor without the crunch of the diced onions.
– Olive oil: Extra virgin olive oil is what I use. You may use coconut oil or avocado oil.
– Salt and pepper: Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
This spinach stuffed chicken is juicy, moist and flavorful.
The combination of the ingredients creates a wonderful taste and texture.
This is a great chicken recipe for those who want to eat healthy, but still have an amazing dish.
If you are looking for a low carb meal, this is the recipe for you.
I like to serve mine with roasted broccoli and cauliflower.
However, you can easily serve it with any sides that you like.
If you are looking for a delicious, healthy, easy to make meal, then you need to try this spinach stuffed chicken breast recipe!
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
This simple low carb spinach stuffed chicken breast is a delicious, easy way to enjoy a healthy meal. If you are looking for a low carb meal, this is the recipe for you.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Butterfly the chicken breast then pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Spread mixture over chicken breasts. Roll up chicken breasts, and secure with toothpicks.
- Season the outside of the chicken with garlic/onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange chicken into baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 439Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 148mgSodium 986mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 45g