Do you have a taste for Chinese food or take out? This easy Keto chicken and broccoli stir fry will make you feel like you are eating out at your favorite Chinese restaurant.
If you are looking for Keto Chicken Recipes you will find them here!
This low carb chicken broccoli recipe is not only easy, it’s good for you!
Sour, salty and spicy flavors all combine to create a delicious home cooked meal that will leave your family asking for more!
This dish has low carbs with high protein and is perfect for a quick and healthy weeknight meal.
A great keto dinner idea to try for busy weekdays.
The best part is, it is so easy to make at home.
Keto Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry Ingredients
– Chicken: I like to use boneless and skinless chicken breasts. For this recipe, cut the chicken into small bite size pieces.
– Broccoli florets: Fresh broccoli is best use for this recipe. Cut into small florets. If you going to use frozen broccoli make sure to thaw and remove excess water with paper towel.
– Soy sauce: Use any soy sauce you have around the house. You can substitute with coconut aminos or Tamari sauce.
– Olive oil: You can use any cooking oil you like, olive oil or coconut oil are great choices.
– Garlic: Minced garlic cloves are perfect for this recipe, but you could also use pre-minced garlic from the grocery store.
– Ginger: Fresh ginger is ideal for this recipe. I either chop it and mince or I use a grater.
– Pepper flakes: Adds a nice bit of heat to the dish. If you don’t like spicy food, you can leave this out.
– Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds are a great garnish for this dish. You may skip this step if you don’t like sesame seeds.
– Salt and pepper: Fresh sea salt and freshly ground pepper are my go-to.
Notes: For a thicker sauce dissolve 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum in 2 tablespoon of water and add together with soy sauce mixture.
This keto chicken and broccoli stir fry is a delicious way to enjoy Chinese food at home!
A 15 minute keto garlic chicken with broccoli with just 5g of carbs per serving!
The dish is easy to make and is packed with protein and is low carbs.
The chicken and broccoli are stir-fried in a savory soy sauce mixture, making for a quick and healthy weeknight meal.
The perfect meal for anyone on the keto diet.
What to Serve with Keto Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry?
If you are wondering What to Serve with Keto Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry then you are in for a treat.
This keto stir fry dish goes great with so many things.
No matter what low carb side dish you choose to serve this dish with, I guarantee you will love it!
Keto Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
This easy Keto chicken and broccoli stir fry will make you feel like you are eating out at your favorite Chinese restaurant. Low carb with high protein and is perfect for a quick and healthy weeknight meal.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with olive oil.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir fry chicken until cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the broccoli to the skillet and cook for about 3 minutes, or until tender but still crisp.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, red pepper flakes, ginger and garlic cloves.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and add the soy sauce mixture.
- Stir fry for another minute or two, or until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
Note 1: For a thicker sauce dissolve 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum in 2 tablespoon of water and add together with soy sauce mixture.
Note 2: You may substitute say sauce with coconut aminos or Tamari sauce.
Amount Per Serving Calories 295Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 96mgSodium 848mgCarbohydrates 9gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 4gSugar 1gProtein 39g