This is a refreshing Keto Sangria Without Sugar that is perfect for summer!
An easy 6-ingredient low carb sangria recipe made with white wine, sparkling water, and fresh berries.
The taste is just as good as a traditional red wine sangria, but without the sugar and carbs.
This sugar-free sangria recipe is perfect for a party or to enjoy as a summertime drink.
This traditional keto sangria is made with just a few ingredients and is perfect for summertime sipping!
So, let’s go ahead and mix up a pitcher of this refreshing Keto Sangria Without Sugar!
Ingredients For Keto Sangria Without Sugar
– Red wine: Use a good quality red wine for this sugar free sangria recipe. I like to use a cabernet sauvignon or merlot.
– Brandy: Brandy adds a lovely depth of flavor to the sangria.
– Orange extract: It adds a lovely citrus flavor without adding any carbs or sugar. This makes this sugar-free sangria taste just as the classic sangria.
– Fresh berries: I used raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries. Berries are the lowest carb fruit so they are perfect for a keto diet.
– Sugar free sweetener: I used Monkfruit Sweetener. You could also use stevia or erythritol.
– Sparkling water: I like to use a berry flavor sparkling water but you could use any flavor.
How To Make Keto Sangria Without Sugar
- Add all of the ingredients except for the sparkling water and berries to a large pitcher.
- Stir well making sure the sugar free sweetener has dissolved.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Just before serving, add the sparkling water and berries.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
This keto sangria recipe is easy to make and so refreshing!
The perfect summertime drink!
Is Sangria Keto-Friendly?
Yes, Sangria is keto-friendly if prepared with low carb ingredients! This recipe for a low carb sangria uses a sugar free sweetener, so it is perfect for those on a keto diet.
How Much Low Carb Sangria Can I Drink in a Day?
While on a keto diet alcohol consumption should be limited, so we recommend limiting yourself to 1-2 glasses of this low carb sangria.
As with any alcoholic beverage, it is important to drink in moderation.
This is a refreshing Keto Sangria Without Sugar that is perfect for summer! The taste is just as good as a traditional red wine sangria, but without the sugar and carbs.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 cup fresh berries
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 12 oz berry flavor sparkling water
- 1/4 tsp orange extract
- In a large pitcher, combine the wine, brandy, sweetener, and orange extract.
- Mix well and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (preferably overnight).
- Just before serving, add the fresh berries and sparkling water.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 62Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 2mgCarbohydrates 8gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 4gSugar 4gProtein 1g