This is a refreshing Keto Sangria Without Sugar that is perfect for summer!
An easy 6-ingredient low carb sangria recipe made with white wine, sparkling water, and fresh berries.
The taste is just as good as a traditional red wine sangria, but without the sugar and carbs.
This sugar-free sangria recipe is perfect for a party or to enjoy as a summertime drink.
This is a great sangria recipe to pair with tapas such as Low Carb Zucchini Fritters, Shrimp Skewers, or Keto Chicken Tenders.
This traditional keto sangria is made with just a few ingredients and is perfect for summertime sipping!
So, let’s go ahead and mix up a pitcher of this refreshing Keto Sangria Without Sugar!
Ingredients For Keto Sangria Without Sugar
– Red wine: Use a good quality red wine for this sugar free sangria recipe. I like to use a cabernet sauvignon or merlot.
– Brandy: Brandy adds a lovely depth of flavor to the sangria.
– Orange extract: It adds a lovely citrus flavor without adding any carbs or sugar. This makes this sugar-free sangria taste just as the classic sangria.
– Fresh berries: I used raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries. Berries are the lowest carb fruit so they are perfect for a keto diet.
– Sugar free sweetener: I used Monkfruit Sweetener. You could also use stevia or erythritol.
– Sparkling water: I like to use a berry flavor sparkling water but you could use any flavor.
How To Make Keto Sangria Without Sugar
- Add all of the ingredients except for the sparkling water and berries to a large pitcher.
- Stir well making sure the sugar free sweetener has dissolved.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Just before serving, add the sparkling water and berries.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
This keto sangria recipe is easy to make and so refreshing!
The perfect summertime drink!
If you are looking for more keto friendly cocktails, be sure to check out my recipes for Sparkling White Sangria, Keto Margarita, Keto Mojito, and Low Carb Paloma!
Is Sangria Keto-Friendly?
Yes, Sangria is keto-friendly if prepared with low carb ingredients! This recipe for a low carb sangria uses a sugar free sweetener, so it is perfect for those on a keto diet.
How Much Low Carb Sangria Can I Drink in a Day?
While on a keto diet alcohol consumption should be limited, so we recommend limiting yourself to 1-2 glasses of this low carb sangria.
As with any alcoholic beverage, it is important to drink in moderation.
Keto Sangria Without Sugar Recipe
This is a refreshing Keto Sangria Without Sugar that is perfect for summer! The taste is just as good as a traditional red wine sangria, but without the sugar and carbs.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 cup fresh berries
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 12 oz berry flavor sparkling water
- 1/4 tsp orange extract
- In a large pitcher, combine the wine, brandy, sweetener, and orange extract.
- Mix well and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (preferably overnight).
- Just before serving, add the fresh berries and sparkling water.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 62Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 2mgCarbohydrates 8gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 4gSugar 4gProtein 1g
More Low Carb Cocktails
Grapefruit Gin Fizz Cocktail With Cucumber