This keto roasted green beans is a healthy, delicious and low carb side dish that is perfect for any meal.
These green beans are roasted with olive oil, salt, and pepper, then topped with cheese.
This easy low carb recipe is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner.
Keto Roasted Green Beans Ingredients
– Green beans: I like to use fresh green beans for this recipe. Clean them and trim off the ends.
– Olive oil: A good quality olive oil will give the best flavor. I like to use extra virgin olive oil.
– Garlic: I like to use garlic powder for this recipe. Fresh garlic gives the best flavor but if you are not careful the garlic can burn in the oven.
– Cheese: I like to use shredded cheese or crumbled blue cheese for this recipe. You could also use grated parmesan cheese for this recipe.
– Salt and pepper: I like to use Kosher salt or sea salt, but any salt will work. As for the pepper freshly ground black pepper adds great flavor.
Looking for a delicious and healthy side dish? Look no further than these oven baked green beans!
Ever since I started eating a keto diet, I’ve been looking for different ways to get my veggies.
In fact, the only way that I can force myself to eat more vegetables is by making them taste good.
That’s why this recipe for oven baked green beans with cheese is one of my favorites.
It’s a simple, easy, and delicious recipe that is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner.
Plus, it’s a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables and stay on track with your keto diet.
Keto Roasted Green Beans Recipe
This Keto Roasted Green Beans is a healthy, delicious and low carb side dish that is perfect for any meal.
- 1 lb. green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup shredded cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine green beans, olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour green beans onto a baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with shredded cheese.
- Return to oven add cheese, and roast for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 129Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 14mgSodium 168mgCarbohydrates 9gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 4gSugar 4gProtein 6g